Teaching Practice Partnership Model in Pre-Service Teacher Education
Project derives from an international consortium of experts (Czech Republic, Germany, Slovenia and Spain) in the field of teacher education and is evidence-based.
Our partners in the project are:
- Univerza v Ljubljani, Slovenija;
- Universidad de Alicante, Spain;
- Masarykova univerzita, Czech Republic,
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen Nuernberg, Germany;
- University of Primorska, Faculty of management.
The main activities of the project will be based on the development of the INSHIP-model for teaching practices and the INSHIP-course for academic staff.
Tools and materials
In the framework of the INSHIP-model we will develop useful tools and guide materials for different stakeholders involved in teaching practice. The materials will be used in the INSHIP-course.